CCANO Agency Update
Catholic Charities Archdiocese of New Orleans continues to practice Faith in Action by providing critical services and helping those in need during this difficult time. However, in keeping with federal, state and local guidelines, please be advised of the following program updates:
- All Adult Day Health Centers and PACE (Program for All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) are closed until further notice.
- Our residential Padua programs are closed, but staff is ensuring that the needs of our disabled clients are being met.
- Our five Head Start/Early Head Start programs are closed. We will continue to feed our students at those programs.
- Food For Seniors will continue its monthly distribution to enrolled seniors.
- ACCESS Maternity Services and St. Vincent Maternity Clinic in Metairie will remain open.
- Adoptions Services on N. Arnoult will remain open.
- All non-essential individual and group meetings are cancelled. All necessary client meetings will be conducted on an individual basis and will follow social distancing protocols.
- All employees who are over 60 years of age are being encouraged to work from home.
If you have been affected by the coronavirus (COVID 19) and need help, we have Disaster Case Managers who can provide guidance on what options are available to you.
Want to help CCANO practice FAITH IN ACTION:
- Continue to follow city, state and federal guidelines to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Help families with young children who need access to diapers who may be affected by economic issues or local availability of diapers by purchasing diapers online at: https://www.walmart.com/registry/baby/d8c2579a-188c-4512-a9e5-c3789af002e7 or via Amazon Smile at: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3CD9FS0UAAXRE/ref=cm_wl_huc_view
- These diapers will be dispersed through our ACCESS Maternity Services.
- Call, email or text your neighbors or friends who are at high risk to help them through the emotional isolation of social distancing.