The ACCESS Mobile Unit will be parked at these locations from 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Tuesdays – Divine Mercy, 4337 Sal Lentini Pkwy., Kenner
Wednesdays – Covington Food Bank, 840 N. Columbia St., Covington
Thursdays – Hope Haven, 1101 Barataria Blvd., Marrero
Walk-in visitors are always welcome – no appointment necessary. Call 504-427-1278 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
The possibility of an unplanned pregnancy brings with it many questions, which is only natural. ACCESS Pregnancy & Referral Centers are here for you.
Caring staff members and volunteers are here to support you during this time of uncertainty. Our client advocates are extensively trained to provide individualized support and referrals for all of your pregnancy-related concerns. Professional counseling services are available by referral.
We Offer the Following FREE Services*:
- Pregnancy testing
- Education on adoption, parenting & abortion
- Referrals for prenatal care & community resources
- Ultrasounds to confirm pregnancy
- Online Medicaid enrollment by certified Medicaid enrollment specialists
- Educational sessions with a dietician and a nurse
- Post-abortion support counseling
* All services are complimentary and confidential.