North Shore Catholic Center of the Archdiocese of New Orleans
Community residents needing information or other forms of assistance should call our Assistance and Information Line — (985) 605-5840
North Shore ministries and staff interested in reservations should call our Center Meeting Space Reservation Line — (985) 605-5842
Helping those in need in Washington and St. Tammany Parishes
The North Shore Catholic Center of the Archdiocese of New Orleans is the headquarters of Catholic Charities on the North Shore. We are located at 4465 HWY 190 E Service Rd, Covington, LA 70433.
- Support for Catholic Charities and Archdiocesan ministries and activities on the North Shore.
- Clinical counseling, case management, and SNAP enrollment and Benefit Checkup Services.
- Provide referral and resource information through a screening process via (985) 605-5840.
- A gathering place and meeting space for North Shore Catholic Church Parishes, nonprofits, and community groups to host individual and family support groups, seminars, training, and meetings.
Catholic Charities Archdiocese of New Orleans Programs on the North Shore
- Isaiah 43 Parenting and Mentoring Program
- Case Management through Parish and Community Ministries & Parish Social Ministry
- Food for Families/Food for Seniors
- Cornerstone Builders
- Counseling Solutions (Covington)
- Pregnancy Services/Diaper Bank
- Homeless Services/Bethlehem House
- Disaster Response Services
- Office of Justice and Peace
Host your next meeting with us!
The North Shore Catholic Center has a conference room and two board rooms available for use by organizations in our community. Please contact us at (985) 605-5842 for a tour or for information about reservations.
To reserve a room, please click here or scan the QR Code below.