Give Hope and Help
Through the generous support of friends like you, Catholic Charities Archdiocese of New Orleans is able to provide help and create hope for thousands of individuals and families in need.
95% of every dollar given goes to services that assist the poor and vulnerable in our community.
We embrace the poor and vulnerable no matter who they are! Catholic Charities serves people in need regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or economic status.
Catholic Charities serves the homeless, hungry, the elderly, at-risk youth, pregnant women, individuals with developmental delays, and many more.
Donate today, and help us create a brighter tomorrow.
Learn more about the many ways you can support the work of Catholic Charities
Archbishop Hannan Community Appeal
The Archbishop Hannan Community Appeal (AHCA ) is an annual, volunteer-driven fundraising campaign which supports the work of Catholic Charities. Gifts to the AHCA raise crucial undesignated funds that allow Catholic Charities to respond swiftly, effectively and compassionately in times of crisis or disaster. Your donation will mean supporting a local charity that best understands local needs.
Monthly giving maximizes the impact of your gift. Each month, you can provide consistent and invaluable support to serve the poor and vulnerable, allowing our staff and board of directors to plan carefully for the future. Becoming a monthly donor is easy. Use the link below to select your giving level and payment method. Your gift will be automatically processed each month and you will receive updates on how your contribution is impacting the community.
Tribute and Memorial Gifts
Honor a special person or commemorate a special occasion by making a tribute gift. These gift giving occasions can include holidays, birthdays, anniversaries or weddings.
Remember a loved one that has passed by making a memorial gift. If your family would like to have gifts made to Catholic Charities in lieu of flowers, please contact us at 504-310-6894 with the following information:
- Name of deceased
- Name of person to be acknowledged of tribute gifts made
- Relation to deceased
- Address of acknowledgee
- Phone number of acknowledgee
Our staff will notify the family with the names and contact information of all donors who make a gift in memory of their loved ones on a regular basis. Thank you for remembering Catholic Charities and supporting our work. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.
For more information about a tribute gift, memorial gift or special occasion gift, please contact Sara Johansen: firstname.lastname@example.org, 504-310-6894.
Catholic Charities partners with the Catholic Foundation of the Archdiocese of New Orleans to offer you charitable gift options to benefit Catholic Charities.
By establishing a planned gift that supports Catholic Charities, you are committing yourself our mission of being the hands and heart of Jesus Christ in our world today. Planned giving enables you to achieve your philanthropic goals effectively, intelligently, creatively and confidently while directly providing for the work of Catholic Charities. Through your gifts, you can:
- Memorialize a loved one by establishing a specific fund in his or her name.
- Sustain the work of Catholic Charities in perpetuity through endowments.
- Benefit from professional management and oversight of your philanthropic dollars.
- Receive the most advantageous tax benefits for your charitable giving.
For more information about the benefits of planned giving please contact: Josephine Everly, Director of Gift Planning, The Catholic Foundation, email@example.com or 504-596-3031.
Alternative Giving Options
There are many ways you can support Catholic Charities beyond making a direct donation. Below are a few options:
- Amazon Smile. If you shop on Amazon, consider using their smile.amazon.com site and selecting Catholic Charities Archdiocese of New Orleans as the charity you support. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Catholic Charities. It adds up!
- Wedding Registries. The Knot provides options for setting up wedding registries that can be designated to Catholic Charities. When selecting your registry retailers from theknot.com, select either JustGive or CrowdRise from their partner list.
- Start a Fundraiser. You can create your own fundraiser benefiting Catholic Charities using the everydayhero platform. This platform gives you the flexibility to raise funds for a specific life-event such as your birthday or graduation or as part of a fitness activity or any activity that fits you. Visit the everydayhero site for more ideas on how you can start your own fundraiser.
Corporate & Foundation Giving
Thank you to our sponsors! If you would like more information about becoming a corporate sponsor or if you are interested in making a grant to Catholic Charities, please contact Erin Bolles at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-592-5688. Learn more about our sponsorship packages.
Thank You to Our Current Corporate and Foundation Donors!
Drago’s Seafood Restaurant
International Coffee Corporation
Back to top
Catholic Charities is a 501(c)3 non-profit agency providing compassionate care that is efficient and fiscally responsible. If you prefer to make a donation by mail, please mail your donation to 1000 Howard Ave Ste 200, New Orleans, LA 70113. You may also call in your donation at 504-310-6865. Thank you for your support!