Our Homeless Services provide shelter, case management and care focused on homeless families, homeless women, and homeless men and women with chronic mental and physical health needs.
Services include a 6-9-month shelter, and 16 (sixteen) independent apartments for intact, single parent families, which provides case management, counseling, advocacy, referrals for additional services, therapeutic and educational groups. Services also include a rapid re-housing component for families that provides 3 – 6 months of rental assistance to homeless families with children. Additionally, we provide home-based case management, counseling, life skills training, budget planning, advocacy, linkages to mainstream resources and referrals for additional services.
- Voyage House provides permanent supportive housing and job training for up to 34 women who have been living on the street and suffer from substance abuse
- Baronne Street Housing is a shelter that offers transitional housing for women or men with their children. It can accommodate about 16 families. It is one of the few family shelters where men are accepted.
- Rapid Rehousing for Families helps families go from the streets into independent living apartments.
- Beyond Shelter/Bridges to Self-Sufficiency works with women and their children and assists in finding transitional housing for three to six months until the family can get back on its feet.
- Ciara Permanent Housing provides permanent housing for severely chronically homeless, and persistently mentally ill. Case management services are provided to assist them in maintaining permanent housing with the Continuum of Care.
Most of our clients served have been living in an emergency shelter, living on the streets or living in a place not meant for human habitation. We work to provide them with care that addresses immediate needs as well as building long term plans for housing.
Contact us today: Find Help