CCANO Employee Home Page
Hurricane Ida Resources for Employees:
You must first register for assistance to qualify for any other assistance: https://www.disasterassistance.gov/
Only one person per household may apply.
You will need the following:
- Social security number of the applicant
- Household income
- Types of insurance
- The number of people in the home at the time of the hurricane.
- Bank Name, Routing Number, and Account number if you want direct deposit. Otherwise mailing address of the home.
Transitional Shelter Assistance – for evacuees needing hotel or other assistance for alternate shelter.
You must have a FEMA registration ID and approval from FEMA to participate. Click to find a participating hotel.
You may also call the FEMA Helpline from 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. ET, 7 days a week:
- 1-800-621-3362 (711 or VRS available)
- TTY 1-800-462-7585
- If you use a relay service (a videophone, InnoCaption, CapTel, etc.), please provide your number assigned to that service. FEMA must be able to contact you. Be aware that phone calls from FEMA come from an unidentified number.
Disaster Recovery Center
Disaster Assistance Center – Other Agencies That May Be of Assistance to You
Please click on this link to be taken to a survey about your status. We want to know how our staff is doing after Hurricane Ida.
From here, any CCANO employee can log in to the Catholic Charities HeartBeat site: https://share.ccano.org
From there, you will be prompted to enter your employee username & password. This is available from your latest paycheck stub or by contacting the IT Help Desk at [email protected].
- In-Kind Donation Lists
- Announcements about upcoming events & opportunities
- Downloadable CCANO Resource Directory forms, manuals, phone lists, logos & more!
- Hurricane/Emergency Information
- Catholic identity resources
- Staff Training & Development calendars